Friday, December 11, 2009

Blogger crossed my mind.

Today was one of the first times that it was just us; out in Public.
With no friends, no family, no anything…
Even if it wasn’t as I expected it to be, it still meant something to me.
It was awkward at first.
We actually fought in the beginning.
Something that I love about her is that were able to talk stuff out, most the time.
She’s not much of a “planner” like im used too.
I remember when I used to hate it when everything was so planned out…
Heh, I remember saying “who cares, lets just see what happens”…
In a way, I like some things planned out.
But then again, I know why I don’t plan much out…
I hate making plans because when they don’t work out, I just feel like; FAIL.
Failing isn’t fun.
Fails aren’t fun.
I wouldn’t say that tonight was a complete fail…
There were some things that could have been better but I guess it was okay since they like “time apart”…
Never have I been told that…
Being told “I think we spend to much time with each other…” actually hurts.
It’s like a nice way of saying “im tired of you”…
*sigh. I’m trying to keep my distance but in a way, it seems like that’s a fail too.
Rather im just one big failure or something just isn’t right.
I feel like im the one suffocating them this time, I think I rather be suffocated… in this relationship atleast.

Well enough about that.
I picked her up around 5.
Before that I was at the mall just killing time.
I drank some good cherry lemonade from hot dog on a d1ck though.
Also had some free orange chicken samples which were bombskii.
We were suppose to go on a double date to Noodle World with Jackie&Des.
But they ended up lagging which led to flaking.
It’s okay though. I know we needed to have time alone, in public.
I wish it would have gone better though…
We watched Planet 51 in Buena Park.
I like watching movies with her.
I feel good when I do.
She doesn’t fall asleep during the movies.
She doesn’t try to do it during the movie.
She doesn’t try to make out the whole film.
She doesn’t bother me like that…
Heh, awkwardly…its actually pretty cute watching movies with her.
She actually watches the movie while still being WITH me.
Thinking about it makes me miss her…

Enough about that…
Well after the movies we headed over to Jenna’s house.
Met up with Jenna, Ruby and Nizz.
Puff puff I pass…haha for a little then Nizz had to leave.
Chilled outside for a bit, then left to DelTaco, then to the Donut Shop, then to Arsenos…
Took them to look at a block that has all the Christmas lights up, too bad not all of them were on.
I love Christmas lights.
Took Jenna home then took Ruby to her car, unfortunately she left with Ruby since Ruby was a little up in the sky, she drove.
Shes at the gym now and im waiting for 3ish to hit.
Im taking my mom to the airport tonight, shes leaving to virgindick to see her military man.
I hope they’re able to come with me, I would hate to drive up there and back alone…



Uh oh, seems as if Time Is Running Out.
Toodles.

No comments: