Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Need To Shower.

I didnt shower this morning or last night.
Gross i know.
It is not officially been 1 whole day without a shower.
Im going to shower rather tonight or in the morning.
But i dont think i will at night since i dont get out of school until 9:30pm.
So its going to be pretty late.
My sister was stepping on my back last night...
Then she stepped on my lower back.
At first it felt good, but then she sorta jumped on it.
Then OUCH! It was hurting the whole night.
I couldnt sleep.
Couldnt move much.
It was like she bent a bone or something.
It was pretty scary.
I dont want to be paralyzed.
So i slept on my back but it kinda hurt.
So i had to sleep on my stomach, couldnt sleep on my side for anything.
But then this morning when i woke up, it wasnt too bad.
Its a little EH but not as bad as earlier.
I got little massages here and there though.
Felt good, but now im scared for my siblings to step on my back.
I wish i could afford a "Kie Row Prac Ter" to fix my back or make it feel delish.
Im really tired right now. Writing this is making me sleepy.
I even went to sleep early last night. Like at 11:30 or something.
Madddd early!! I need to buy some drinks though. Theres nothing to drink in the house.
The fruit punch crystal light is pretty good though.
Taste like Kool Aid with out the SUGARs i guess.
Haha, but it still stains your upper lip, so yeah i have to drink carefully not to put my lips on the cup.
Im cutting it short today.
Got work to do and im really really tired.
Plus i dont know what to talk about anymore.
Cant think. Heh.
:]

No comments: